Date(s) - 17/02/2024
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Lightroom Training Course Manchester
Our Lightroom training course will help you master the most powerful photo editing software package
What is in our Lightroom Training Workshop?
It’s a full day course with a detailed, 45 page workbook that covers:
- Organising your files and asset management – Library Module/Loupe View
- Efficient workflows
- Correctly sizing your images.
- Using the compare function
- Initial clean-up of spots/distractions
- Lens correction
- Colour and tone adjustment
- Denoise images
- Using masks
- Gradient fills
- Smart previews
- Preparing for prints
- Efficient preview creation
You will need to bring a laptop with power cable with a current version of Lightroom already installed.
We will send you images before the course which we will work on together.
The course starts at 10am so please arrive after 09.30, ready to start. There will be a 30 minute break for some fresh air and for you to get something to eat. Tea and coffee will be available and the venue has vending machines.
The course will wind down at about 4.30pm.